What's new

last box of the month finally pushes me over 100 silvers + 3yr old edge seaches

soldierman

Sr. Member
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
302
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Well guys its been a while since I busted 100 coins for the month.

This month
40% x 75
64s x 11
bens x 7
walkers x 0
dimes x 1
quarters x 4 (three from teller tray)
war nickles x 3

total 101

I don't know why the pics turned out so dark, looks like we were searching in an unlit room. I have taken birthday pics blowing out candles in an unlit room that were brighter.
 

Attachments

  • 7-31box 001.webp
    7-31box 001.webp
    42.5 KB · Views: 263
  • 7-31box 003.webp
    7-31box 003.webp
    28.4 KB · Views: 267
  • 7-31box 002.webp
    7-31box 002.webp
    26.3 KB · Views: 264
  • 7-31box 004.webp
    7-31box 004.webp
    24.2 KB · Views: 273
Upvote 0
Congrats SM. Nice milestone there. That pretty sweet on your quarter finds. I always peek into the tellers tray....never a silver quarter. Good eye.

Kudos!
 
Great Pics. That kid is going to have a serious pile of silver one day. I have to wait to my kid gets a little older. She would stuff the coins in her mouth. :D
 
lejeuene

You keep looking. One day you will find something. I found a decent steel war cent not too long ago in a tellers tray as well. I'm pretty sure the coin counter caught it and she just put it in her tray.

tw656

He will have some silver but if it ever makes $25 an ounce I'll sell quite a bit of it. But Most of the procedes will be invested in some sort of high yeild account in his name. My parents and myself as well have worked to hard to have what we do have. While I don't want to rasie a kid that doesn't want to work I hope I can teach him to put something away for old age.

My father was forced into early retirement at the age of 42 (health-rumitiod arthritus) and did not put anything away in his younger years. He just gets by with his SSI. I hope my son does not have to rely on social secuity as it realy isn't enough or may no longer be there when he gets that age.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom