What's new

Last box this week not a dream but pretty darn good w/some new firsts NOW W?PICS

ronbo22

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2008
Messages
410
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
After yesterday's 154 keeper DREAM I rushed to the bank with high hopes for a 2fer. It was not to be but still pretty darn good.

Today's goodies: 49 40%ers
6 90%ers
4 Walkers
2 Franklins
7 SILVER PROOFS (First for me)

68 Silver keepers
23 Clad Proofs all nice

Hopefully next week's shipment will come from the same batch.

Like a Cub fan CRHers are: ALWAYS FAITHFUL and ALWAYS HOPEFUL

I'll get pictures uploaded when my daughter gets home.

Have any of you founs silver proof halves before?
 

Attachments

  • 0925002125[1] (2).webp
    0925002125[1] (2).webp
    240 KB · Views: 321
Upvote 0
Re: Last box this week not a dream but pretty darn good with some new firsts

Ronbo,
You are on a roll....! Glad to see it. My heartiest congrats to you.
rileyboy
 
Re: Last box this week not a dream but pretty darn good with some new firsts

Man! That's more than 200 in two boxes. Congrats! I've found 2 1964, a handful of 1968 and 1969 S, and one 1997 Silver Proofs as well as one 1960 Franklin Silver Proof that looked pretty beat up. It was a proof for sure though. I've found tons of clad proofs as have several others I see on here.

Congrats on your haul!

HSH
 
Re: Last box this week not a dream but pretty darn good with some new firsts

congrats on some nice boxes. hopefully i can get one...

I got a 2003, 2006, 2009 S silver proofs, think thats all i got. what years did you get?
 
Re: Last box this week not a dream but pretty darn good with some new firsts

7 Silver proofs is a dream all on it's own for me. I have only found a couple in my 4 years CRH.

Good mix in that box and what a nice run for you. Congratulations.

Mojo
 
MORE PICS OF SILVER PROOFS
 

Attachments

  • 0925002123[1] (2).webp
    0925002123[1] (2).webp
    171.2 KB · Views: 320
  • 0925002123a[1] (2).webp
    0925002123a[1] (2).webp
    169 KB · Views: 311
Re: Last box this week not a dream but pretty darn good with some new firsts

d2arcing said:
congrats on some nice boxes. hopefully i can get one...

I got a 2003, 2006, 2009 S silver proofs, think thats all i got. what years did you get?


1-1994-s
2-1996-s
1-1997-s
3-1998-s
 
Nice finds ronbo. I love finding silver proofs, especially the 90% proofs.

I have found 5 of the modern 90%'s 2 2002's, 1 2003, 2 2004's. I have also found 54, 57, 61(2), 62(2), and 63 Franklin Proofs, and 3 64 Ken proofs.

40%'s found include 2 or 3 each of the 68, 69, 70.

HH
CD
 
Holy cow ronbo! you are on fire there guy, sweet work , go get another one! HH!

Chuck.
 
You are on a roll ronbo22, great score and hope you keep the streak going :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom