Last Hunt in Missouri today, & some Goodies!!

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took off hunting with My Buddy Russell today and did some farm housing outside of the nearest towns and cities. First old house We hunted had a pretty huge yard, but by the end of the hunt Russell got a Silver Roosevelt!!
Went to the next older farm house We came to and the old Lady said her kids had hunted it before, but We’re welcome to give it a try. Off We went! A little clad here and a little clad there , then up by to front sidewalk I get a good 90 signal, and I see a Merc!!! I look up to holler At Russell, and he had just found a Silver Ring in the same hole!!! Good times!!
We head to the last house in a town close by and come across a 1911 older brick home. We were just high toning at this point with the rain and mud we were dealing with. I left Nickels on and tuned out the Indian area.
I was able to get a Wheat on the curb strip. This yard was super bare. Hardly any signals. You could tell it has been gone over. I got back in the yard and got a deep Nickel signal. Dug it up and it was a V Nickel. Guess they missed a few. Silver#43fty!! Thanks for looking and
Happy Hunting!!!
IMG_6871.jpeg
IMG_6873.jpeg
IMG_6872.jpeg
IMG_6875.jpeg

Upvote 24

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That’s what V nicks are supposed to look like after digging. I read somewhere that some soap and water will make them look nice and shiney.
I'd like to that done since the composition is 75% Copper 25% Nickel
Will have to give it a try.

Anywho you got yourself 3 keepers for the day, congrats.

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations! It was a good hunt day for you guys! Thanks for sharing.

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great teamwork
Congratulations
You are doing great this season