Murray8144
Hero Member
- Joined
- Aug 20, 2015
- Messages
- 661
- Reaction score
- 1,486
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Essex County, NJ
- Detector(s) used
- eTrac
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Hit up the site that's been real good to me since i started detecting this fall. I've pulled more than a dozen silver coins and jewelry pieces from about a 50'x50' area. First find was this:
when I saw the edge peeking out my heart stopped. i thought i won the showcase showdown with a big fattie silver.

alas....clad. still cool, first dollar coin other than the saskwatch or whatever it's called (the smaller more modern dollar)

pulled two silver dimes from the site over the next hour or so:

Overall, I got the Merc, the Rosie, four wheats, and the New Jersey property tax rebate for today was $3.83

when I saw the edge peeking out my heart stopped. i thought i won the showcase showdown with a big fattie silver.

alas....clad. still cool, first dollar coin other than the saskwatch or whatever it's called (the smaller more modern dollar)

pulled two silver dimes from the site over the next hour or so:

Overall, I got the Merc, the Rosie, four wheats, and the New Jersey property tax rebate for today was $3.83

Upvote
16
I left this morning and drove 6 miles out of town to get permission on an 1850's house in town. No answer. Boy I was really looking forward to detecting one last old permission for the year. Since that fell through, I hit 4 sites and pulled a few relics and only $3.18 in clad.






