What's new

last water hunt of season scores the titanium

Joined
Aug 27, 2006
Messages
1,643
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
so we tried on a long shot to score a gold.

back in late sep but i hadnt got around to posting it.

i was headed to chi town anyway.

cost me a cheap motel for 34.95 and gas of 6 dollars

to get out there.

lake mich get cold real quick. if its ever truly warm.

there was a lot of trash n seaweed areas that

werent there during beach season.

dont know where it came from.

another detectorist was trying the dry sand

w a very cheap machine. treasure tracker ??

has the hollow cutouts in the wrist support structure.

was out about 5 hrs. found a low tone ring

this after about 1 hour. excited until we check

is TITANIUM worthless BOOOO !

be prepared for this more n more as cheapsters

cant afford real gold.
 

Attachments

  • th2010 055.webp
    th2010 055.webp
    10 KB · Views: 492
Upvote 0
Hey, a ring is a ring. :icon_thumleft:

It's better than I've been getting the last couple times out.

It sounds like it's time for some research of old swimming holes and tear them up next season. :icon_thumleft:
 
Willie is right, although gold is better, that ring is a lot better than pull tabs. I noticed that less people are wearing gold to the beachs and using other types of metal jewelry due to the price of gold. I am finding a lot more stainless, titanium and plated than I used to.
 
I feel your pain.... I have found 5 Titanium/Tungsten/Stainless rings this season... Every one a BIG chunky ring, had they been platinum or white gold, it would have been some serious $$..
But I would still rather dig a cheap ring, even a kids gum machine ring, than none at all.... It's at least "Treasure" and not garbage...
 
Silver Surfer said:
I feel your pain.... I have found 5 Titanium/Tungsten/Stainless rings this season... Every one a BIG chunky ring, had they been platinum or white gold, it would have been some serious $$..
But I would still rather dig a cheap ring, even a kids gum machine ring, than none at all.... It's at least "Treasure" and not garbage...

Ain't that the truth!
 
a rings always better than tabs or bottle caps!!!!!!!!!!
 
I have noticed that most of the new class rings are made of inferior metals such as titanium and stainless steel.
More and more people in this economy are saying... :help:
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom