What's new

Last weekend's finds.

Digger70pa

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
737
Reaction score
2,410
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Cumberland Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I got these last weekend. I had to work this weekend & went fishing after work. So no relics this weekend lol.
 

Attachments

  • 14911751126250.webp
    14911751126250.webp
    79.9 KB · Views: 117
  • 14911751281331.webp
    14911751281331.webp
    27.1 KB · Views: 109
  • 14911751435812.webp
    14911751435812.webp
    44.6 KB · Views: 99
  • 14911751542103.webp
    14911751542103.webp
    37.5 KB · Views: 100
Upvote 0
Nice finds as usual! Congrats on saving some history.
Are you having fish for supper?

HH, RN
 
Great finds and Historical saves there. Congrat's on a nice hunt.
 
Ahhh, Fishing takes less energy lol

Cavalry relics mostly with a Nice 'I' Button. GS Works as well .
My Cavalry Camp has only produced GS & 1 Cuff 'I' ???

Ill bet there was some Infantry in the area as well , (your Site) As mine Held only Carbine & Pistol Bullets.
KS Hook's are getting rare in these parts to.

Still getting used to the G2, (Man that thing is Sensitive) More so than my Wife & that's saying something LOL

I'm Guessing Buttons Will VDI 40-50 Cuff & 50-69 Common on the G2.

Hey why don't I air test? Daaaaa?
Good Stuff Buddy
Davers
 
Ahhh, Fishing takes less energy lol

Cavalry relics mostly with a Nice 'I' Button. GS Works as well .
My Cavalry Camp has only produced GS & 1 Cuff 'I' ???

Ill bet there was some Infantry in the area as well , (your Site) As mine Held only Carbine & Pistol Bullets.
KS Hook's are getting rare in these parts to.

Still getting used to the G2, (Man that thing is Sensitive) More so than my Wife & that's saying something LOL

I'm Guessing Buttons Will VDI 40-50 Cuff & 50-69 Common on the G2.

Hey why don't I air test? Daaaaa?
Good Stuff Buddy
Davers
I found out something last weekend buddy. The g2 doesn't like a air gap. I left my buddy use my T2se & he tore it up. The field we were hunting was high. Now I could follow behind him & find deeper minies than him in a low field but not in a high one. Just something to ponder.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom