What's new

Lastest Ebay Finds

Road Dog

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
815
Reaction score
393
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Got this group of various Slags. All sorts of shades in green Handgathereds and Machine mades.
 

Attachments

  • DSC04010a.webp
    DSC04010a.webp
    100.4 KB · Views: 448
  • DSC04019a.webp
    DSC04019a.webp
    31.8 KB · Views: 440
  • DSC04025.webp
    DSC04025.webp
    28.3 KB · Views: 443
Ya found them on ebay ? How much?
 
Thanks, M.F. Christensen seemed to have an endless variation of shades compared to other companies. Not sure if it was intentional or they were not able to mix the batch consistantly.
 
Another cool collection Road Dog. :icon_thumright:
 
Very nice colors. :thumbsup:
 
Thanks, with slags (as many as I have) you never duplicate. They are all different. I'll never get to a point where I have all the variations.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom