What's new

Latest box of Pennies

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
Did okay this time.
Wheatbacks: 1949,1951,1951D,1955,1958D.
Canadian: 1982,1983.
(2) 1998 Type II
HH
Gilbert
 
Upvote 0
Hey, Enamel have you found any of the 1999 type II cents? I found my second one today. I tried to sell my first one to a local coin dealer but he said he was not interested in it. What is the value of the 1999? I can't find one on e-bay?

The Trezurhunter.
 
I haven't found any 1999 type IIs yet but I have found five 1998 type IIs and three 2000 type IIs. This site has the 1999 type II "wide AM" in AU listed at $275: http://www.lincolncentresource.com/priceguide.html

Also, try typing in "wide AM" into Ebay instead of "type II". http://cgi.ebay.com/1999-Wide-AM-Lincoln-cent_W0QQitemZ250407588849QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCoins_US_Individual?hash=item250407588849&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72:1205|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50
 
I have found 1 in my 8+ years of looking for it. I have around 15 of the 2000 and over 50 of the 1998.
 
isn't the 99 the most rare of the wide AM?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom