What's new

Lead Circus Elephant

Fossil_adult

Full Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
169
Reaction score
897
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Got a Chinese knockoff brand off Amazon. Now I don’t know how to use it or where to even begin.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a lead circus elephant today! This is a pretty nice figurine I love finding cool stuff like this! Here it is.
4009.webp

Thats pretty much everything I got some other bits and bobs but I'm too lazy to take more photos so yeah. Enjoy!
 
Upvote 12
Tysm guys the elephant was a welcome suprise!
 
I found a lead circus elephant today! This is a pretty nice figurine I love finding cool stuff like this! Here it is. View attachment 2248550
Thats pretty much everything I got some other bits and bobs but I'm too lazy to take more photos so yeah. Enjoy!
That is a Crackerjack toy. I have one somewhere but in worse shape than yours. Very good, Also like Villagenut the spike is nice!
 
I agree with Mike B, that looks like a Cracker Jack toy. It is the right size and height, although that is one that I have never found. The lead toys were put into Cracker Jack boxes in the 1920's.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom