What's new

Lesche Sampson Shovel

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
7,742
Reaction score
12,710
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been using a short handle spade to dig at some of my sites but the ground is rock hard and I thought impossible to dig. That was until my buddy let me try his Lesche Sampson shovel. It was like a hot knife in butter so I decided I would get me one. Who has the best price on them? I don't know that I need one with a serrated edge but, if the price is right it wouldn't matter.
 
They have a serrated edge for a reason- it's what helps it act like a hot knife.

Send a message to the TN sponsors- they always give a very fair price.
 
Last edited:
Bought Mine From amazon.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom