What's new

Lets end this debate

I think I joined the party WAY too late. But that's ok. I found 2 rosies in $155 and that REALLY made my day :hello2:
 
I mean, the CRH-ing party. I'm sure in the 70's you guys were pulling silver like there was no tomorrow :laughing7:
 
Friendly Metal Detecting Forum. They have a VERY subtle CRH-ing forum. I stumbled upon it because I was :icon_scratch: how I could get old coins easier. Then :sign13: I went to the bank and got a brick after reading about it for a while and I was very :icon_sunny:
 
I don't here the older posters like myself whining. Only the newer folks that think we must be getting rich off doing this. Gman is correct. The folks that really stick to this are the collectors. It's a HOBBY people. Stop posting these mundane topics!
HH
enamel
 
Ok, I'd like to end this as much as anyone. My post was blown way out of its original intention.

HH
-GC
 
goldencoin said:
Ok, I'd like to end this as much as anyone. My post was blown way out of its original intention.

HH
-GC
Its still your fault LOL J/K. Blame LJ, she's not here to defend herself haha. I think she got 1K oz her first month so after 2 years she's had it all vaccumed up. Party at LJ's, bring your own silva. HH Mark
 
JJtheRollHunter said:
Rakattack said:
I mean, the CRH-ing party. I'm sure in the 70's you guys were pulling silver like there was no tomorrow :laughing7:

Not if you were born in the late 90's like me. By the way, welcome to TNet.
'94 here man, I know how you feel :-\
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom