What's new

Lets go treasure hunting in Australia

piratepat

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 30, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Australia
Let's go treasure hunting in Australia

Hi guys
i have a toy ship currently on anchor at Shute Harbour North Queensland and I want to go to the Northern Territory of Australia.
as far as I know there has never been anyone from Cape Wessels Islands towards Darwin.

we will highlight areas to look and use under water cameras to look for sign of wrecks either in small boats and drifting the mother ship through different areas.

I am ready to go just need fuel oil and some cameras and the ability to get them down to the bottom.
i have three suitable winches aboard.
there has got to be one out there with the money.

happy Days
from the pirate.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    241.6 KB · Views: 199
No offense, but there are BIG sharks in your waters. I have a better idea. Let's chase Aussie women instead. Much prettier than gold, much more useful. Sorry if this is trite, but kind of hard finding pesos these days in this country...
 
Last edited:
Aussie women are fine, but sometimes their breath smells like ' Vegemite ! " LOL .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom