What's new

Let's see those love tokens

birdman

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
7,467
Reaction score
2,418
Golden Thread
1
Location
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So being Valentine's day I figured it would be nice to see some love tokens. I have only found one "Immanuel & Maria". Found in 2005 in Germany. Made from a dime size silver coin. 20210214_135930.webp
20210214_135942.webp
20210214_135956.webp
 
Not a token but was given with love:) Dug this nug up a few years ago and had a jewelry store make a necklace of it. 2011_0216Mttohuntdeer4th0002.webp
 
Only ever dug one and it happened back in 2017

20171006_164618.webp

20171006_164606.webp
 
I would really like to contribute to this thread, but I haven't found one yet. A Love token is one of those bucket list items for me.
 
Have never found one and for sure it’s on my wish list
 
Very interesting topic these tokens on Valentines Day..If one has some time research the origin of St.Patricks Day and see why he was killed,you will be shocked...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom