What's new

Let's see your found machinery makers plates....

NOLA_Ken

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2011
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
4,180
Golden Thread
0
Location
Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
Detector(s) used
several, mostly Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or from electronics, whatever.... I always like digging info plates from old things. I have quite a few, but I mounted these a while back and they got me thinking about how many of these plates are found. These came from a machine that used molten lead to separate gold from sand, if I remember right there were only a couple hundred of these machines ever built and I found 16 of the id tags in an area of around 20 square feet in Olympia WA several years ago. I posted them here under an old user name that I got locked out of when I changed internet providers and lost the email it was under.... :BangHead: Anyway, here is a close up, and a pic of all 16 mounted on a piece of recycled lumber from an old boat....

gold1.webpgold2.webp

I have some more in a box here and I'll try to get a few more pics later.
 
Here's a few, a couple of the big ones may be upside down. I am slightly smart phone impaired.
But big ones are lube specs for d9 and grader.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20170127_125935.webp
    IMG_20170127_125935.webp
    98.3 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_20170127_125544.webp
    IMG_20170127_125544.webp
    119.5 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_20170127_125557.webp
    IMG_20170127_125557.webp
    97.2 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_20170127_130723.webp
    IMG_20170127_130723.webp
    193.2 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_20170127_130731.webp
    IMG_20170127_130731.webp
    142.8 KB · Views: 79
This brake was abandoned with other machinery. These guys restored it on their own and now it rests at the Sheet Metal Workers Local 49 Albuquerque NM.


MetalBrake.webpIMG_0280.webp
 
This one came from a piece of machinery in the old Dixie Brewery. I'm not exactly sure what it was because vandals and scrappers did a number on it

tag.webp
 
Barry wehmiller makes conveying. We use them in the can plant I work at.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom