Lisbon Ohio 9-16-2022 Johnny Appleseed Festival

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saturday 9-17-2022 and Sunday 9-18-2022 Lisbon Ohio is holding there Johnny Appleseed festival. Today 9-16-2022 me and my wife drove over to it . We wanted to see what they was all doing there. There was a few garage sales so we stopped at them there. The first one i stopped at I seen a small screw type press. it had $10 marked on it. I asked them my standard 4 questions. 1. Do you have any guns ? No 2. Do you have any metal Detecting Equipment ? Nope 3. Do you have any old books that describe the history of the area ? Nope 4. Do you have any old coins ? Reply was i have some old wheat cents. Do you want to sell them ? Maybe he went and got them .He brought back a Mayo jar about 1/3 filled with pennies. He asked what ones i wanted . I said how much for a;ll of them ? He said how about $10 I told him i would give him $10 for the press and the pennies ! He said ok . I p;aid him and left . When i got home there was 193 wheat cents in the jar. I have not gone through them yet but there is 193 pennies in the jar :)

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I forgot to add Yesterday I got a emergency call from E-Trac-Ohio and his truck blew it's transmission and he and his Bob-Car were stranded on a road and needed help. I went and unhooked my truck from my horse trailer and went and got him. We hooked up to his trailer and i took him to his job site, I then sat there for 3 or 4 hours while he widdened the peoples driveway. Then i took him to his next job. We left his rig there and he worked on it today for 8 hours . I had to pick him up and take it all back to his place at 4 pm. Which I did

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread