What's new

Live Dig. 99 Signal on the Garrett AT Pro.

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2015
Messages
1,147
Reaction score
2,376
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Edit: No longer maintaining post.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 22
Good find I get a few 99s on my AT PRO usually a piece of flat metal. Good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Nice!! I scratched one of those off my list of finds. Lol
 
Pretty cool, I just found a 1974 about a week or so ago my self on a sand bar pretty far out during a low tide. Only thing is I found it in Italy, my first US coin I ever found in Italy. LOL Get tons of them in Germany but not Italy.
 
That's cool, last time I had a 99 it was a stainless steel piece. Like the size of the coin, it must have made a beautiful tone. ;)
 
Nicely done,, most 99's for me on the PRO, have been cans. Some were chunks of iron. Never got a coin on that number.
Congrats on the IKE
 
Sweet find! Congrats!

Didn't look all that deep either.
Thanks for posting the video that way, i could view that one. I ....uh hmm mislaid my app for opening URL's on my ph....what can i say i'm e-challenged!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom