What's new

Lizard love

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
7,741
Reaction score
12,697
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a few Green Anoles living on my screened in porch but they can get in and out under the screen door. This morning I noticed a male sitting on the small table and was able to get a shot of him showing off. But, I couldn't see a female at first. Then, the guy jumped over to the screen and started showing his colors again, only this time I noticed the female was on a hummingbird feeder pole outside. I wonder if the guy gave up or figured out how to get to her?
 

Attachments

  • Anole 1.webp
    Anole 1.webp
    57.5 KB · Views: 83
  • Anole 4.webp
    Anole 4.webp
    643.1 KB · Views: 88
  • Anole 7.webp
    Anole 7.webp
    819.5 KB · Views: 77
  • Anole 8.webp
    Anole 8.webp
    524.1 KB · Views: 81
  • Anole 6.webp
    Anole 6.webp
    591.4 KB · Views: 76
I couldn't catch enough of those as a kid.

GOD Bless

Chris
 
I had one as a pet I got at the Five & Dime in the greater Chicago area. The lizard laid an egg and I was so excited, as I thought I was gonna get baby lizard. It never happened and the egg just shriveled up. My dad tried to explain the birds and the bees to me I guess, as he said something like the egg needs fertil.
 
Cool pics! I hope he figured out how to get out.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom