What's new

lol after all those pennies, what to tip the tellers....

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
for those of you ho dont kno i got lucky and got olmost 30 boxes of the ne 2009 p pennies. All are sold, however by my own stupity the a teller at the bank found out i sold and made alot.
What should i tip her and the other girls
Keith
 
Upvote 0
Tip?? I'd say you already gave them a $300+ tip per box that they sell - for the time being that is!!!! :icon_pirat:
 
TreasureFiend said:
Tip?? I'd say you already gave them a $300+ tip per box that they sell - for the time being that is!!!! :icon_pirat:

i dont think she understood exactly what to do so i doubt she ill be selling them, i just dont want to f up my pickup spot from now on
 
Bring them donuts, or pizza, or chocolate. Something like that. Or, just toss each of them a 10 spot.
 
After it's all said and done. And by that I mean. You have collected all the profits. Get her a thank you card and slip a gift card in it to, say, a local retail store or a Visa gift card that can be used anywhere. $50 would be enough to keep you from looking cheep if your only gifting the one teller.

And make sure you get donuts for all her coworkers and maybee a box of chocolates because.....

"Life is like a box of chocolates".

We're talking about a large score here right. 24 x lets say a profit of $250 per box = 6k before taxes. 1% = $60......

That's what I would do.

Mojo
 
If a woman helped me make 6 G's in a weekend I would get her a ring.....


LOL!!!

a thank you card with a gift card, donuts and chocolate's



You had one hell of a hual, GREAT JOB!!!!

Jason
 
Shake-N-Bake said:
If a woman helped me make 6 G's in a weekend I would get her a ring.....


LOL!!!

a thank you card with a gift card, donuts and chocolate's



You had one hell of a hual, GREAT JOB!!!!

Jason

i need to tip out 3 tellers. the one that found out what a made sounded alittle pissed when she messaged me on facebook, almost like thanx for the donuts, like syrcasticly. So i made it sound like it was less of a big deal for damage control. I think im going to do like 20-30 a piece per girl and just explain it was alittle more then a let on to.
 
It's really hard to say. When there are more people involved.

You certainly could afford to tip all 3 but where do you stop.

Who placed the order? or who did you place the order with directly.
( you could give her $100 bucks and let all the other tellers know that you gave her the tip and let them decide how to split it up. The onus is off of you and on them.)

Who's Idea was it to buy 24 Boxes of penny's.?

Should you tip Loomis, Brinks and the Banks Vice President.?

After all, all they did was place the order. You did the rest.

So be nice but there are limits.


Mojo
 
I say, stiff her, she's lucky she's got a job in these trying economic times. If it was easy.........................................the girls in the bank would be out doing it. :icon_sunny:

Face it, if it wasn't for you, she wouldn't have a job. And she knows your facebook thing, what's up with that??????
 
Whatever you do don't tip cash, even after hours. I lost my favorite Bank that way.
I would ask them what you could bring them, and go from there.
 
davest said:
I say, stiff her, she's lucky she's got a job in these trying economic times. If it was easy.........................................the girls in the bank would be out doing it. :icon_sunny:

Face it, if it wasn't for you, she wouldn't have a job. And she knows your facebook thing, what's up with that??????

im only 24 and most of the tellers are young so im sorta friends with them more then just a teller customer relationship.
 
How much money did you actually make?? I don't get why those pennies are worth so much????
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom