What's new

Long day at the beach

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got the normal clad and a silver ring with didae written in it appears to be a piece of Isreal hammered jewelry
 

Attachments

  • 1469326328737.webp
    1469326328737.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 124
  • 1469326339051.webp
    1469326339051.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 107
Upvote 14
looks kinda like an ear gauge which would explain the taper in the middle....I found a star shaped one 2 days ago :) Very nice!!
 
Looked it up on line deff. A ring
 
Nice Detecting! :occasion14:
 
looks kinda like an ear gauge which would explain the taper in the middle....I found a star shaped one 2 days ago :) Very nice!!
 

Attachments

  • 20160723_222206.webp
    20160723_222206.webp
    312.4 KB · Views: 98
  • 20160723_222223.webp
    20160723_222223.webp
    346.9 KB · Views: 87
I was thinking an ear gauge also. But if you say ring, no argues here. Nice silver no matter what it is. Congrats. At least a long day at a beach is a cool day!
 
You sure it ain't a napkin ring or is it small?
 
Found it under silpada silver ring
 
The coin pearl ring I found a couple weeks ago just found out is silpada also
 

Attachments

  • 1469327952234.webp
    1469327952234.webp
    25.3 KB · Views: 90
Cool find no matter what it is. Nice work finding it!
 
Nice find! Congrats


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom