What's new

Long day, lots of digging

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
6,035
Reaction score
7,428
Golden Thread
1
Location
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had the entire day to detect, it's been a while since I got a seven hour hunt in. I had to bust my butt to find a couple keepers. The 1897 V was a welcome find, then a few more hours of junk, and on my walk home I snagged the 1943 silver. It's not the old silver I was looking for, but it was definitely nice to add some silver to an otherwise bleak hunt.

The lock in the pic I actually found the other day. Thought I'd include it even though cjon's lock makes mine look plain Jane haha!

I need some of George's fairy dust... ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1441671361.215642.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1441671402.867119.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1441671440.728739.webp
 
Upvote 12
Holy Crap you were busy! Thats alot of targets.. Hey 2 keepers in a hunt is a good thing.
The real prize is getting all that stuff out of the way so you can get the good deep stuff. You will be surprised next hunt!!
George
 
Thanks George. I dig everything...there just HAS to be a gold coin around here somewhere lol

And hey, the only foil I dug was a few compacted chunks, not the flaky tiny shallow pieces.
 
You still managed a couple of keepers even though you had to work for them, some hunts are easy and then there's the ones that it takes it all to get a little.
 
Don't you just love being able to be a kid again for the whole day!! And some treasure makes it that much sweeter!
 
THATS SOME SERIOUS HEADSTAMPS .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom