What's new

Looking at buying a new detector. $400-450 tops.

ryaan21

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2007
Messages
437
Reaction score
152
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gladstone, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 Garrett GTAx 550, Teknetics Delta 4000, Teknetics T2, Teknetics Omega 8000, Garrett AT Pro, Whites Coinmaster GT, Fisher CZ70 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Which in this price range would you go for? Coin shooting parks and what not is what I do.


I did find a new deleon for $480 online, would prolly go to 500 tops actually.

Also does anyone know of a store that does lay-a-way? How does it work? Send them cash until the unit is payed off?

Because if that is the case I would be able to get an Etrac or something. :)
 
Kellyco has a used/trade in/scratch and dent section. I haven't checked it lately, but usually a prety good selection. good Luck.
 
Thanks, I no longer deal with Kellyco, but thank you for the information. :)
 
Mike at Woodland detectors has lay away / financing plans i beleive.
Good prices on E-Trac too.
 
Thanks, just emailed him a little while ago. Amazing that he offers a payment plan!
 
Minelab Xterra 305- $400.00
 
Changed bad url!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom