What's new

Looking for a hunting partner

chip12977

Full Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2012
Messages
113
Reaction score
42
Golden Thread
0
Location
Duncansville,pa
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i
Whites PI Dual Field
Fisher f2 - sold
Whites DFX 300 - sold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello, I live in central Pennsylvania in the small town of Duncansville, near Altoona.
I was wondering if anyone would like to go do some hunting let me know

Chip
 
I live in Altoona. I am always looking for someone to hunt with. If you want to go detecting sometime let me know. I am not sure if my PM's are working here so you may have to reply to this message.
 
Last edited:
I live in the Altoona PA area and also have been looking for someone to go detecting with.
 
anyone from the east side of pa .I'm in Carbon????
 
I'm in monroe co. Pm me if you ever want to get together.
 
I live near Tamaqua, if any one wants to go hunting they can PM me, The weather is getting weird now but maybe set something up for next spring. I live about 2 miles from Delano, There is lots of places to detect in this area. I also know of a lake thats going to be emptied this spring and I would like to take that drive and check it out. So if you are looking for a hunting partner, I am retired and have lots of time on my hands
 
Live in Sidman and work in altoona.always looking for new diggers n dirt to dig with
 
I live in Philly,
Where do you go to detect?
I have a 40 minute drive range due to herniations.
I can drive to meet if another is driving a van big enough to carry the gold we find.
 
Believe me I understand about your limits. Maybe once it warms up we will try and hook up using the forum again. I don't know of any places between us and Philly is at least 1 1/2 drive to Tamaqua. I am sure there is other people that live in your area. Good Luck to you
 
Thanks man, gotta be something in DE, NJ, MD and PA
 
I just moved to State College and I'm looking for a hunting partner.
 
Mifflinburg here looking for a hunting partner new to this
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom