What's new

Looking for a knife expert to date this.....

x.marks

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
90
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Hello everyone,

I'm sorry, I did not know where to post this. I know its a knife :tongue3: but, hoping someone may know the New York Knife Company and be able to toss a date my way. If not, thanks for looking/trying anyways. I do know it dates somewhere between 1856 and 1931. This is the time frame the company was in business. I seen other New york knives on ebay but, nothing like this one. :help:

Thanks again for your help.
 

Attachments

  • knife 001.webp
    knife 001.webp
    26 KB · Views: 311
  • knife 003.webp
    knife 003.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 307
  • knife 007.webp
    knife 007.webp
    7.6 KB · Views: 298
  • knife 014.webp
    knife 014.webp
    11.7 KB · Views: 304
I believe I have seen that exact type of knife dug in civil war camps.
 
Upvote 0
Yep,I have seen two come out of 1860 - sites :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom