What's new

🙋 WANTED looking for a Minelab Sovereign coil.

ejudasf

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Jax, FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Tesoro Bandido II
Minelab Excalibur w/11x15 Thunder coil
Tesoro Vaquero BROKEN coil
Tesoro Silver Sabre
Fisher 1280x
Hello all.

Specifically looking for an 8-inch Tornado or Sunray s-8 coil. I might settle for a 10 inch Tornado. For the Sovereign.

If the cable outer sheath is damaged, like some are, I may be okay with that as well. I will need good pix if possible.

I'm gonna try to upload images of stuff, in lieu of mula, if so desired.

Sovereign 180 meter w/cover
Detech 8 inch Concentric coil
Fisher 1280x, 10 inch coil, belt mount, no poles.
Tesoro silver sabre with 7 inch concentric coil. missing battery cover. Very old, and very fun to use. (electrolytic caps have been replaced)
I also have a Minelab arm cuff (metal) and a control box clip. And an Anderson Excal shaft, with no handle. the aluminum handle corroded.

I hope I find a deal.

Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • detec.01.webp
    detec.01.webp
    70.3 KB · Views: 71
  • sov.mtr.001.webp
    sov.mtr.001.webp
    255.2 KB · Views: 62
  • everything.webp
    everything.webp
    187.7 KB · Views: 51
  • everything.02.webp
    everything.02.webp
    117.5 KB · Views: 63
  • sabre.face.02.webp
    sabre.face.02.webp
    155.1 KB · Views: 62
  • silver.sabre.01.webp
    silver.sabre.01.webp
    283.9 KB · Views: 62

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom