What's new

looking for a new coil for??

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
7,400
Reaction score
2,687
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hunt some very trashy areas what would be the best coil to use for a whites classic 5 ID?? My birthday is monday the 26th and i get to buy my own present!!!! :hello2: :hello2:
 
as far as I know, the classic 5 is now the Prizm 5 and there are only 3 coils for the prizm series.... 9.5 and 8 inch and a 4x6 DD are your only choices... at least from Whites... so looking at the choices, there arent many to pick from.... you need the 4x6 DD.. I am a White's dealer and can get this for you anytime
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom