What's new

🙋 WANTED Looking for a Tesoro 4-pin coil. Tejon, Vaquero, Cibola.....

ejudasf

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Jax, FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Tesoro Bandido II
Minelab Excalibur w/11x15 Thunder coil
Tesoro Vaquero BROKEN coil
Tesoro Silver Sabre
Fisher 1280x
As the title says. Hopefully I can get a stock 9x8 or smaller with a price that doesn't break the bank. I'm willing to trade a fully functional 1985ish Silver Sabre or a Fisher 1280X for the coil.

I don't need the coil pole. We can talk about it if you have one that you are willing to part with.

Thanks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sal
Pretty sure I have a stock four pin 9x8 coil around here…four pin coils are getting harder and harder to find
 
How much do you want for it?

Or do you want one of the other metal detectors? Lemme know, and thanks for reaching out.

ed
 
Have 9”x8” four pin no cover… some scratches on bottom of coil… looks pretty good 87.00 shipped
kool beans!

As long as it works, I'll take it.

What forms of payment are acceptable? Send me your payment info please.

Thank you, thank you.

edwin fowler
 
Reminder, per our rules there must always be a charter member involved in any sales.
 
I paid mine so where good… Thanks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom