What's new

Looking for club

swb

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2012
Messages
20
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
stephens city va
Detector(s) used
garret at pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looking for club are someone to hunt with around the Winchester VA area.
 
I'm in Glen Allen, let me know if you want to meet sometime...
 
where is glen allen i've heard of it.
 
Its just North of Richmond... I think its about 3 hours from you... With all the metal detector laws in VA I thought there would be more of us on here :-)
 
I am in Front Royal.
 
I am taking some time off work if either of you want to go... PM me and I will shoot you my number...
 
cool do you now any good places to go .the places i go to the grass is to high.
 
Hi Walleye

I am also in Glen Allen, new to metal detecting, I am looking for a club or group to go with.
Just finished building a Pulse Induction MD project, seems to work well but it needs a field trial.
Ed
 

Attachments

  • Control box sml.webp
    Control box sml.webp
    84.6 KB · Views: 174
  • Front Side 1 sml.webp
    Front Side 1 sml.webp
    181 KB · Views: 179
I am up here in falls church if anyone is up this way
 
Another from Winchester here.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom