What's new

Looking for detecting buddy

no_limits

Full Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2017
Messages
108
Reaction score
398
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett's ace 250/ Garrett AT pro/ AT pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looking for someone around the Mansfield Ohio area to go detecting with funner with more people.
 
tn_moved_over.gif

..: Moved from Everything Else! over to Sub-Forums: Ohio for more exposure :..​
 
I'm in Toledo so we can meet up.
 
If you are ever up twards Ashtabula let me know. We can hit up the old train wreck area.
 
In Montpelier, OH travel all over to detect if you want some company shoot me a PM
 
Hi Bignate419,,,, How often do you get out? where bouts are you in toledo? I'm in Sylvania.
 
I'm in Wyandot county and about 40 mins from you. We should get together when it warms up. I can research some new sites around us and get permission. Pm me and let's do it.
 
I am in Willard ohio and new to this I would like to a search buddy
 
looking to new sites and or someone to metal detect with.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom