Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not sure what you mean....Are you looking for places to buy Bullion? I'm not sure about wholesalers, You just have to find a place that will sell you the most for your money. There are plenty of places if you do a search online. Maybe, I misunderstand...... Monex,kitco,silvertowne,The bullion desk, And many more.....Will get you in the direction. Sometimes a local coin dealer can even be cheaper.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Stephendelly

Jul 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not sure what you mean....Are you looking for places to buy Bullion? I'm not sure about wholesalers, You just have to find a place that will sell you the most for your money. There are plenty of places if you do a search online. Maybe, I misunderstand...... Monex,kitco,silvertowne,The bullion desk, And many more.....Will get you in the direction. Sometimes a local coin dealer can even be cheaper.

Thanks for your response. Yes I am looking for an individual, company or anyone who wholesale gold and silver.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just looking over the site and the one thing that popped out was the copper, interesting.
Buy 10 Pound Copper Bullion Bars (.999, 10 LB) l JM Bullion?

So the crap hits the fan and a person has to sell off their copper investment, show up at the local scrap yard and you'll get $20.20 today for that $66.20 investment. 10 lbs of Bare bright #1 copper wire will get you the same amount of money. :) Just saying

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stephendelly, I'm still confused.
Are you buyin' or sellin'?
Either way, build a local relationship for best deals.
GL
Peace ✌

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wholesale.....Is what is confusing me. If you are wanting to buy in quantity to resell, there is a lot more to it......If your just looking to buy and hold on to, you just have to look for what you think is a deal with all other things considered....shipping, taxes(depending on state), fees, the amount your buying......Spend some time learning the metals you want to buy, the difference(meaning bullion,scrap,coins....), Then how and where your going to have to sell it, if you had to. The fees,tax's,.....and how long would you have to hold to just break even(if it goes up).

Not sure what your looking for or what your wanting to do....I'm just throwing stuff out there to consider if you don't already know.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread