What's new

Looking for some people in south Jersey around Toms River and Bayville. N.J

jhumbert40

Full Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2012
Messages
127
Reaction score
88
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bayville New Jersey
Detector(s) used
whites m-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was just looking too see if any one from my area does detecting...Nice to talk to some one closer too home... :skullflag:
 
I will be there in Jersey but not in the South. If you're feeling bored and want people to talk with, I guess you should go outing near the beach where you can find people who might be searching for the same.
 
Last edited:
I was just looking too see if any one from my area does detecting...Nice to talk to some one closer too home... :skullflag:

what about fortescue call me i live in cumberland we can work something out 6095013996
 
Hi Jhumbert40,

I am Bryan and I live in Bayville, NJ. I use a Garrett AT Pro and I too am looking for someone to do some hunting with. Please hit me up if you still have some room another....

Thank You,
Bryan
 
Hi there.My name is Jim.I live behind the Circle K here in Bayville.Looking to get out to Gettysburg PA and do some detecting out side the battle ground area..Not to many place that I know of around here.Have to travel to places...Love to find an old town....
 
im new to this so im looking for someone to hook up with for a hunt ,im in brick nj
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom