What's new

Looking for someone in Middle GA

porchdawg

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2005
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Warner Robins, GA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, GTA 1350
Anyone interested in a hunting partner? I'm a weekend warrior. Live in the Middle GA area (Warner Robins) call and lets find something.
 
I am from the Warner Robins area also and would love to have a partner to MD with
 
porchdawg said:
Anyone interested in a hunting partner? I'm a weekend warrior. Live in the Middle GA area (Warner Robins) call and lets find something.
porchdawg hi. Did you find someone to MD with? I am not exactly new at mding but I have been a once in awhile mder. I am retired and want to md more often. Jaycee (the other post to your post) went to an old farm he knew of last sat. found alot of junk but it was first time I had mded in awhile so I enjoyed it. I have a Whites MXT that I havent had long so its a learning process for me to. If you still need someone to hunt with email me. Maybe the three of us could go mding. I have afew ideas of some places to hunt. sonny
 
porchdawg said:
Anyone interested in a hunting partner? I'm a weekend warrior. Live in the Middle GA area (Warner Robins) call and lets find something.
Me again. I forgot that my email address is hidden. Gotta change that if I can figure out how. Anyway my address is sonnyoo65@cox.net sonny
 
I am in Hawkinsville, work a rotating shift and am looking to get together with other to go MD'ing, I have a few hours a day I can go and have been clearing all the junk (so far) in my yard just trying to learn how my unit works. Would love to get together and find something better than brick ties, nails, and construction debris! lol. Home number 478-892-3468 I will be asking local people for hunting privileges at some of the older homes here in Hawkinsville hopefully as good hunting sites!

got more permissions for local homesights, call and lets get together.

sstuartjones@yahoo.com
 
Found these right here in my front yard. Total if seven of them I think.

image-4218985997.webp
 
Hey I live in Cochran and looking for someone to hunt with some, I'm a paramedic but if you or if u know of someone text me or leave message. Brad
478-697-7716
 
OK...what exactly is MDing? I am in Warner Robins and always looking for SOMETHING to do!
 
Hey I live in Cochran and looking for someone to hunt with some, I'm a paramedic but if you or if u know of someone text me or leave message. Brad
478-697-7716

Hey are you still looking for someone to go with you? I'm in dublin but limited on places to hunt...
 
If anybody wants to have someone to hunt with give me a ring. 478-697-7716

Sent from my SM-N900V using TreasureNet
 
Hawkinsville

Anyone interested in a hunting partner? I'm a weekend warrior. Live in the Middle GA area (Warner Robins) call and lets find something.

Hello Porchdawg and other good folks, Moondawg from Hawkinsville here. I have a Garrett AT Pro on order and due to arrive this Wednesday. I'm new to MDing and would like to do some hunting with any of you good folks that would invite me along. I moved to Georgia 2 years ago from Houston, TX and the wife and I are enjoying the life style.
 
Windbreaker, I live just off Upper River Road, across the creek from Hawkinsville. If you stumble across some hunting grounds and need a partner let me know. 281-413-7640
 
i live in mcrae and have a at pro and been metal detecting about a year
 
I live in columbus
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom