What's new

LOTS OF DIGGING GETS US A COUPLE LITTLE SILVERS

basque-man

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2014
Messages
2,525
Reaction score
3,120
Golden Thread
1
Location
W. Nevada / N. CA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP Deus; Minelab E-Trac; Son (Wyatt) uses XP Deus!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So after a long week away at training (Which is really going to cut into my Md'ing time); the son and I were able to hit our new spots.

We get out early and start swinging by 0730 and ended around 1600.

Our takes for the day; 37 Wheats; 2 Mercs; some clad; and lots of this and that's! Our buddy today ended up with 5 wheats but had to leave early. Some of our wheats were older than we normally find. 1909 VDB, some in the teens and twenties. Son had the nice 41-S merc and I managed the 44-S.

I'm really surprised we have not found the "big stuff". I guess these poor military family's didn't have a lot during WW2.......

Thanks for looking and have a great day out!
 

Attachments

  • H1.webp
    H1.webp
    195.6 KB · Views: 102
  • H2.webp
    H2.webp
    60.1 KB · Views: 101
  • H3.webp
    H3.webp
    51.3 KB · Views: 101
  • H4.webp
    H4.webp
    53.7 KB · Views: 91
  • H5.webp
    H5.webp
    44.9 KB · Views: 94
  • H6.webp
    H6.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 89
  • H7.webp
    H7.webp
    29.6 KB · Views: 85
  • H8.webp
    H8.webp
    38.8 KB · Views: 88
Upvote 28
Congrats on the 1909 VDB and the mercs. Looks like youre in trouble now that the boy has his own XP.
 
That is an infested area your in. Congrats on the merc and the wheats.
 
Nice finds, the car is way cool :icon_thumleft:
 
Man you guys sure put some time in that site. Congrats on the VDB,those mercs and the other finds. Back during the war many things were rationed and all excess income if any mostly went into war bonds to keep the boys overseas equipped and fed. I hope 8.5 hours of detecting time was enough to take the edge off. Would like to see a closeup of that VDB.
 
Those are sweet finds.
 
crazy good finds!!! a special site you got there
 
Man you guys sure put some time in that site. Congrats on the VDB,those mercs and the other finds. Back during the war many things were rationed and all excess income if any mostly went into war bonds to keep the boys overseas equipped and fed. I hope 8.5 hours of detecting time was enough to take the edge off. Would like to see a closeup of that VDB.

I think your right about lack of big stuff! They sure did loose the pennies though. I'm nearing the 300 mark for the year!! Here's the 1909 VDB. Sorry for the quality. Best I can do with the cell phone. ???:laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • 1909vdba.webp
    1909vdba.webp
    7.1 KB · Views: 75
  • 1909vdbb.webp
    1909vdbb.webp
    19 KB · Views: 84
  • 1909vdbc.webp
    1909vdbc.webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 75
Like the Boat-tail roadster...
 
Marbles, toy car, VDB and Mercs... that's a sweet pile of treasure. Well done BM.
 
The Merc's are nice, but the yellow ride is the keeper for me, nice find. BTW who's the maker of the car?
 
Nice finds there on the silver ,but I would love to have that old toy car in my collection of old toy cars.
 
Nice silver scores and a ton of wheats congrats !! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom