Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watch there Videos Occasionally.
I Have an Issue with the Camera Guy & Lost respect for him.
He always Calls the cops for things he finds. I think he was the One who saw
a Tiny bone and reported it as A possible Murder Scene.

He always Finds Guns .

And I Think he was the One who found Womans Clothes in a creek & Immediately Decided Must be a Murder scene and called the Cops.

What cinched it for me the One cop Asked for His Name And Address for the report
he wanted, And like a SovCit he refused, Said his Lawyer Told him to Never give his Info to the Police :icon_scratch: My opinion If your afraid of the Police, Like one of my Favorite People sAID:
"cALL A cRACKHEAD"

Anyway Beyond My complaining :tongue3:

seems to be an awesome hobby.
I wouldn't mind getting in the Hobby IF I wasn't so old and Too Weak from Medical Issues. I'd probably Lose a Good Magnet first Time I'd hook something over 50 Lbs off a bridge

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watch there Videos Occasionally.
I Have an Issue with the Camera Guy & Lost respect for him.
He always Calls the cops for things he finds. I think he was the One who saw
a Tiny bone and reported it as A possible Murder Scene.

He always Finds Guns .

And I Think he was the One who found Womans Clothes in a creek & Immediately Decided Must be a Murder scene and called the Cops.

What cinched it for me the One cop Asked for His Name And Address for the report
he wanted, And like a SovCit he refused, Said his Lawyer Told him to Never give his Info to the Police :icon_scratch: My opinion If your afraid of the Police, Like one of my Favorite People sAID:
"cALL A cRACKHEAD"

Anyway Beyond My complaining :tongue3:

seems to be an awesome hobby.
I wouldn't mind getting in the Hobby IF I wasn't so old and Too Weak from Medical Issues. I'd probably Lose a Good Magnet first Time I'd hook something over 50 Lbs off a bridge
Warn winch,6000 lb. pull.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree I enjoy Bondi Treasure Hunter Most when he Magnet Fishes, But he's been doing
allot of under water detecting lately.
I watch a few others Don't pay close attention to Names. Was just making an Observation on that Kids attitude and Why I rarely Watch vids with him

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree I enjoy Bondi Treasure Hunter Most when he Magnet Fishes, But he's been doing
allot of under water detecting lately.
I watch a few others Don't pay close attention to Names. Was just making an Observation on that Kids attitude and Why I rarely Watch vids with him
I watch MF vids regularly, I find a lot of them kind of juvenile with lots of drama and calling the police,etc. I just make note of those and ignore them,watch the ones I like.My two cents.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread