What's new

Lower rod come with hardware?

jharhed

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
827
Reaction score
140
Golden Thread
0
Location
Marrero LA
Detector(s) used
DFX, MX5, M6, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need to get a lower rod for an extra coil, does it come with the hardware from whites?
 
No, but when I buy a lower rod from my local dealer he gives me the hardware. He sells the hardware for a buck.
 
Neither does Kellyco, and to be honest, I was pretty miffed when I bought a rod from them and found out.. I refused to pay another $10 for shipping to get the hardware that SHOULD have come with the rod... I just bought a couple rubber washers and the nut/bolt used to attach a toilet seat to a toilet, and it works just fine.. for $3.00..
Why on earth would they sell the rod, which is probably to use with another coil 99% of the time, and NOT include the hardware??
I also bought the dust cover from them for my MXT, and it fits like crap..
 
Makes sense Rando, either gonna come with the coil OR the rod.
 
I just got a new coil from Kellyco. there is no mounting hardware included, sounds like kellyco
wants to hit you for another 14.95 shipping fee, when it only cost a dollar to ship it
 
you'd think when you spend 150.00 dollars on a coil, the least they could do is include the washers and bolt w/nut
 
Sniffer said:
I just got a new coil from Kellyco. there is no mounting hardware included, sounds like kellyco
wants to hit you for another 14.95 shipping fee, when it only cost a dollar to ship it
My sentiment exactly, and it really disappointed me in Kellyco..... I could about drive to their store with what shipping costs, no doubt that shipping the hardware to me would cost very little...
 
it's cheaper to go to Lowe's and pick it up in the hardware area
 
Think thats what I'll be doin
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom