What's new

LRL is Alive and Well

signal_line

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2011
Messages
3,976
Reaction score
2,240
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:censored:
 
Last edited:
Rough winter?

stircrazy_main.jpg
 
Before I judge I'd like to see it demonstrated. I've been to "planted hunts" at metal detector club events and have won some prizes. Lots of fun and you get to see and try other detectors and techniques. Is there a LRL Club that does geocasching or similar (find the other team's target first or some such?) that can be observed? If it's demonstrable and repeatable it's science enough for me.


I_want_to_believe_by_CmdrKerner.webp
 
There used to be a lot of demonstrations and hunts with LRL’s. Since about 1999 they have been halted. It seems that the Skeptics were causing to many problems..Art
 
The people that use LRL in the field for locating and retrieving treasure cache's prove to their self that they work for one of their tools. This is the only person they have to prove it to.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom