What's new

lucky joe update

bomber

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2006
Messages
2,349
Reaction score
69
Golden Thread
0
Location
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
they went to the camp over the weekend and he got his first silver! a '46 dime(i believe)he'll be posting soon.AWESOME JOB JOE :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
wtg Joe
 

Attachments

  • yetidanc.gif
    yetidanc.gif
    21.5 KB · Views: 198
  • cooltext27637221.webp
    cooltext27637221.webp
    7 KB · Views: 212
  • yetidanc.gif
    yetidanc.gif
    21.5 KB · Views: 205
  • cooltext27637221.webp
    cooltext27637221.webp
    7 KB · Views: 212
AWESOME BUD!!!!! :wav: :whip2:
 
Way to go Joe! :thumbsup:
That sure didn't take long.
Mike
 
Nice going Joe! Keep 'em coming!
 
Keep on huntin bud, before you know it, you will bend down for your target and find a nice gold ring waitin for you!!! :thumbsup:
 
Wow, I've been there a lot lately and haven't found a silver dime in at least...the week before the big barbeque! He knows how to find the good spots, a natural. Took me a couple years before I found my first silver!

Tell that kid I said congratulations!

Joe (who will soon become Joe #2 if LuckyJoe keeps this up!)
 
twistidd said:
Joe (who will soon become Joe #2 if LuckyJoe keeps this up!)

LOL ;D
 
That's incredible news! I got my first silver with my Ace 250 as well, but it took me A LOT longer to do it. Once you get that first one though, they start pouring in!!! Congrats LuckyJoe!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom