CrazySlasher
Hero Member
I found this a couple weeks back and I'm trying to gather more information on it. I know it's a printing block and has the MA state seal on it. I believe they used this image up until the 1870's. Any there any good researchers out there that could help me with this a bit more. Maybe, what exactly it was used for. Or, maybe someone I can get in contact with who can help me out. It's fairly small. Maybe 4 inches from top to bottom and 2-3 inches wide. Not sure the material it's made out of.
Attachments
-
IMG_0885.webp34.6 KB · Views: 496 -
IMG_0886.webp28.4 KB · Views: 507 -
IMG_0887.webp27.5 KB · Views: 487 -
IMG_0893.webp33.3 KB · Views: 490 -
IMG_0894.webp48.1 KB · Views: 486 -
IMG_0895.webp61.6 KB · Views: 501 -
IMG_0895.webp61.6 KB · Views: 482 -
IMG_0894.webp48.1 KB · Views: 476 -
IMG_0893.webp33.3 KB · Views: 488 -
IMG_0887.webp27.5 KB · Views: 480 -
IMG_0886.webp28.4 KB · Views: 492 -
IMG_0885.webp34.6 KB · Views: 492
I just contacted them.







