What's new

Majestic radio part

glass half fool

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2017
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
2,014
Golden Thread
0
Location
North of the Mason Dixon line
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not sure if this is the right place for this. Last summer while bottle digging I found a piece made of brass that had some letters and numbers on. I took it home and cleaned it up .Near the top is a serial # 0685790 .Near the bottom is the word Majestic .Above that in very fine print is SEE LICENSE NOTICE INSIDE .Below the word Majestic is Grigsby Grunow Company. It is a Brass Dial Face Plate for a Model 70B Radio .A restored unit is beautiful. They where produced during the 1920's through the 1930's 008.webp
 
A very nice find, congratulations! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom