Wild Colonial Boy Hero Member Joined Sep 7, 2013 Messages 612 Reaction score 880 Golden Thread 0 Location the nearest ditch Detector(s) used equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 19, 2018 #1 Hello anybody recognize this makers mark I just cleaned this with white vinegar and discovered the markings thanks Attachments IMG_9412.webp 8.7 KB · Views: 135
Hello anybody recognize this makers mark I just cleaned this with white vinegar and discovered the markings thanks
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 20, 2018 #2 I tried to find s similar chisel no luck hmmm Upvote 0
Wild Colonial Boy Hero Member Joined Sep 7, 2013 Messages 612 Reaction score 880 Golden Thread 0 Location the nearest ditch Detector(s) used equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 21, 2018 Thread Owner #3 I sent it to a Tool collector Group and they kindly responded "I believe the chisel was NEWBOULD, Samuel & Son. 1814+, Sheffield. Some marks are NEWBOLD." Upvote 0
I sent it to a Tool collector Group and they kindly responded "I believe the chisel was NEWBOULD, Samuel & Son. 1814+, Sheffield. Some marks are NEWBOLD."