What's new

❎ SOLD Makro Multi Kruzer trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peterw

Sr. Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2015
Messages
388
Reaction score
486
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great shape Makro Multi Kruzer. Has a extra lower rod and a extra coil. Also has the aftermarket external battery under the armcup. Comes with the wireless headphones,original box and charging cables. Nothing is broken or repaired,machine works as it should..Decided to trade it or just keep it. So trade offers only guys. Thanks,Woodbutcher.. My email is woodbutcher972@yahoo.com
 

Attachments

  • 3CF90F80-4903-482A-A1B5-5C105531B39D.webp
    3CF90F80-4903-482A-A1B5-5C105531B39D.webp
    260.7 KB · Views: 163
  • B7F9E3F9-8BFA-463C-948E-A4674F3E81AB.webp
    B7F9E3F9-8BFA-463C-948E-A4674F3E81AB.webp
    241.6 KB · Views: 115
  • 0AAB96E6-51B2-4D00-B0A0-FC7D7D730B91.webp
    0AAB96E6-51B2-4D00-B0A0-FC7D7D730B91.webp
    295.4 KB · Views: 129
  • 98850967-AC7C-4B6B-BE78-46AB8184ED90.webp
    98850967-AC7C-4B6B-BE78-46AB8184ED90.webp
    289.5 KB · Views: 99
  • 280B2477-E029-41C3-BC29-21492F59C3E1.webp
    280B2477-E029-41C3-BC29-21492F59C3E1.webp
    303.3 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Sal
Does this make the overload alarm like the Amfibio?
 
Does this make the overload alarm like the Amfibio?
Ive never had my kruzer overload that I'm aware of. But I'll try to force it on some large iron and see what happens. Not sure what the anfibio does,never had one
 
Does this make the overload alarm like the Amfibio?
No, i have 2 Multi Kruzers and none of them give me the overload signal.
 
Still available
 
Last edited:
Sale price is lowered to $325
 
In the ad you are saying trades only? Can I assume you will now trade cash?
 
In the ad you are saying trades only? Can I assume you will now trade cash?
Yes ,,it's a cash sale of $325..I cannot edit my original post,,but it is a cash sale now. Great machine, and a good price I think. Thanks
 
Yes ,,it's a cash sale of $325..I cannot edit my original post,,but it is a cash sale now. Great machine, and a good price I think. Thanks
I am giving it serious consideration. I have wanted one for a while now. I will PM you after I think on it if i decide I want it.
 
I am giving it serious consideration. I have wanted one for a while now. I will PM you after I think on it if i decide I want it.
Ok,but it's posted elsewhere too, just so you know
 
I am giving it serious consideration. I have wanted one for a while now. I will PM you after I think on it if i decide I want it.
Don't think, buy! The Multi Kruzer is a great machine on coins and jewelry. This detector is just fantastic on coins. I also have a Nox 800 and Deus but the Multi Kruzer works much better for me. Places where i was with the Deus and Nox i still find coins with the Multi Kruzer. Places where i was with the Multi Kruzer i almost find nothing anymore with the Nox and Deus.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom