What's new

Male royalty in the box!

halfdime

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
4,520
Reaction score
1,500
Golden Thread
0
Location
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Picked up a box of halves on my way to our cottage and saw three enders: Ben, a 69 and a Canadian toonie! Figured there would be good stuff inside. There was. Three more Ben's, three Walkers, a bunch of 64 and only the second Canadian half I've found and first in a box. 1951, and a beauty! Followed it up with a 41 out of a dime box😘.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1918.webp
    IMG_1918.webp
    755.4 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_1920.webp
    IMG_1920.webp
    208.8 KB · Views: 136
Upvote 0
Outstanding, congrats! :occasion14:
 
Wow very cool!! I love the King George coins, I’ve found lots of the cents. I think that’s the first of these I’ve seen reported on here.

Very nice finds halfdime!
 
Quite the haul, halfdime...quite the haul...AND a Merc to boot!
 
Great score makes ou wonder if more boxes were there with keepers like those. Well done
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom