What's new

Mano, grinding stone and a petrified bone too

Rich in Houston

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2003
Messages
476
Reaction score
199
Golden Thread
0
Location
Houston,Katy TX.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro UMax, Cortez & Tejon, Fisher CZ20,
Garrett GTA 1000, AT Pro & AT Max. Minelab Equanox600
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
In the general area of the could be fire starter..
 

Attachments

  • RS1.webp
    RS1.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 845
  • RS3.webp
    RS3.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 794
Upvote 0
nice finds, did you find any other bones to
help you identify what they were (creature)?

Fossis................
 
That was the only bone I found on last Sat. I have found others with in a mile of these..But I can't tell what they were from.
 
looks like leg bone ---socket area part-- to me
 
Yeah, I think your right.. But, of what I would love to know....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom