What's new

Man's Ingratitude to Man

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,868
Reaction score
76,321
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
  • The Leavenworth weekly times. (Leavenworth, Kan.), 26 Dec. 1878.


000aaa.webp
000bbb.webp

https://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/...&proxValue=&dateFilterType=yearRange&page=969



My guess he was so Rich,
If he never Found his Wallet
He wouldn't have Cared.
Maybe So Rich, He thought no one else had Need for Money Either.
 
Hi Jeff , Only pocket jam in my wallet , wife recommend money no good and she get rid of every cent. TP
 
only got a dollar in mine.
rare I have any..

I'm So used to using Plastic, it's rare I even chose the cash back
option at the grocery. when I do, it's usually to ask for a roll of quarters
for the laundry or spring house for water.

I even swipe my Card for a Postage Stamp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom