I Iamisland Tenderfoot Joined Sep 28, 2013 Messages 2 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 15, 2019 Thread Owner #1 Looking from someone in Mansfield or Grand Cane, La to possibly hunt with or at least pick their brain for some information.
Looking from someone in Mansfield or Grand Cane, La to possibly hunt with or at least pick their brain for some information.
S Scott_B Jr. Member Joined Jan 20, 2007 Messages 43 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Sep 20, 2019 #2 I'm in Shreveport, not too far from you.
JacobD Jr. Member Joined Apr 30, 2023 Messages 34 Reaction score 91 Golden Thread 0 May 11, 2023 #3 Scott_B said: I'm in Shreveport, not too far from you. Click to expand... Hi scott, Scott_B said: I'm in Shreveport, not too far from you. Click to expand... I’m new to metal detecting and live in Shreveport. Any ideas of where I can search?
Scott_B said: I'm in Shreveport, not too far from you. Click to expand... Hi scott, Scott_B said: I'm in Shreveport, not too far from you. Click to expand... I’m new to metal detecting and live in Shreveport. Any ideas of where I can search?