Need a closer picture around the yellow pin,did you just stick that pin there ? i got a signal for gold,silver in metal,in that area just need to walk it in,with closer picture's.
Yes I just stuck it there for my Google Earth places. I will get one for you Okie this afternoon. I appreciate it. I plan to work the other one first that you did for me offline. I am just trying to build a search and recovery folder for future projects.
if not it only be few feet off,then look it my next mark,and put the dot again on google earth(as best as you can) then get a gps off it and that get you even closer than just going through the wood trying to find the spot. then if you have trouble finding it take a camera with you and take a picture and i'll mark the picture.