What's new

March 3rd You Tube

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
August 3rd You Tube

I didn't find much but I thought the video I caught of the swans was worthy of you tube ;D

 
Last edited:
Cool , is tat the new camera you said you were going to get Larry.
 
Cool , is tat the new camera you said you were going to get Larry.

Yep, if I ran it without the anti shake turned on it would be picture perfect except I'd have to have a good tripod under it, it works great for this kind of stuff with the anti shake turned on.
 
Great shot of the swans! Cool wet fun!
 
Well we can't get them ever time Larry , maybe next time, liked the video as always....
 
Nice swans, Giant. :icon_thumleft: I was glad to see they are native swans and not the introduced (Mute) swans. (Mute swans have orange bills.)

HH
 
Nice video Giant - must be a pretty sweet camera :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom