What's new

Mardi Gras 1941

River Rat

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2006
Messages
20,871
Reaction score
2,539
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
 
Times have changed.All the men on the street had white shirts and ties.And I didn't see any 'flashing' on the balconeys.Did Gypsy see the Gypsy Caravan about half way through?
 
Wow! I didn't see anyone getting shot and there were no crack heads in the crowd. Those were the days! :icon_jokercolor:
 
I think you meant OSAMA. Why does 20% of the population think they should be in the Limelight 100% of the time. Call me what you want, but I am a God Loving American. Can OSAMA say that? If anyone does not like what I post, Then kick my Readneck off this site.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom