billybongpa Greenie Joined May 31, 2013 Messages 18 Reaction score 12 Golden Thread 0 Feb 19, 2014 Thread Owner #1 HOw do I post on the market place? Can any one help Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet
ThTx Hero Member Joined Dec 19, 2006 Messages 856 Reaction score 85 Golden Thread 0 Location Combine Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Teknetics G2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 20, 2014 #2 You must be a charter member to post an item for sale or trade in the marketplace. Hit the upgrade button after you sign in to get the information on charter membership. I think it is well worth it.
You must be a charter member to post an item for sale or trade in the marketplace. Hit the upgrade button after you sign in to get the information on charter membership. I think it is well worth it.