What's new

MASSIVE petal bell and early ornate brass, CW button

Coilcrazy2

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2010
Messages
276
Reaction score
744
Golden Thread
3
Location
Reading, pa
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, gray ghost headphones,
Fisher 1265x,
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Tesoro cibola,
Tesoro Outlaw
I was able to get out twice in the last 2 days before new years and scored some nice finds. First to note is the huge No. 14 crotal bell. It is in multiple pieces however I was able to reconstruct most of it using super glue and baking soda. I also found a smaller but still large crotal bell in the same area. Also, I found a few hunks of extremely ornate brass. They were found together and I assume they are all part of the same piece. I might have to post it in the "what is it" forum but I figured I'd try here first. I was also able to find a 1918 merc., an 1864 IH a CW button and a some buttons. Thanks,
Ben
(CC)
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    364.2 KB · Views: 162
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    351 KB · Views: 144
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    556.1 KB · Views: 146
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    316.9 KB · Views: 141
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    150.2 KB · Views: 138
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    413.8 KB · Views: 138
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    359.6 KB · Views: 143
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    430 KB · Views: 138
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    519.5 KB · Views: 147
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    340.2 KB · Views: 137
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    289.9 KB · Views: 154
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    303.6 KB · Views: 141
Upvote 46
That's awesome, thanks! Any idea what the brass pieces are? I've seen some escutcheon plates with the same type of design.
Furniture or an ornate French Clock.
 
Neat stuff,
And even tough the fancy piece is broken the one part with the attachment hole is still very displayable on it's own ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom