What's new

Mayan weather forecast

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
19,212
Reaction score
12,627
Golden Thread
1
Location
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck everyone!!

Mayan Weather Channel.webp
 
Upvote 0
Well my luck changed. I got the mail and a large bill was in the box. :unhappysmiley:

I hate and dread my mailbox. I literally almost refuse to even go to it!!! End of my driveway and i hate everything that comes in. Nothing ever good just bills!!!
 
Now that the World did not end, I guess We will just have to get out and do some Metal detecting!!!

4 days Off Just waiting for our land lady to show up with all of the Christmas Hams :headbang: for all of her tennents then off we go to hunt between rain showers!!! HH and Merry Christmas From Chug and Red
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom